Wednesday 24 September 2014

Vitamix 001922 S30 Personal Mixer

http://www.bestcleaningtools.com/vitamix-001922-s30-personal-blender-black/
Vitamix 001922 S30 Personal Mixer
The Vitamix S30 is the just high performance personal mixer that has the power and also design to provide a top quality mix consistently on a wide variety of mixing recipes. Product Characteristic Variable speed & pulse controls Includes a 20oz double-walled to go cup with flip-top lid and also a 40 oz container.

Functions

Variable speed & pulse controls
Includes a 20oz double-walled to go cup with flip-top lid and also a 40 oz container
Tamper for processing thick components
Quick Start Overview for a perfect mix
5 Year Full Performance Guarantee

Love this mixer! I obtained this a few days ago ($398 from Chef Central), and also already it has ended up being a component in my kitchen area. Overnight, it has enabled me to enhance my diet plan enormously with very little effort. I get home from work, throw some veggies and also fruits into the little container, screw on the blade, seat it into the mixer base, and also 30 seconds later I'm unwinding on the sofa enjoying fresh produce as my after-work cocktail, however worth it.

I believe this is perfect! I've possessed the Vitamix 5200 for many years and also have used it to make healthy smoothies. When I saw the S30 I understood it was time to downsize. I obtained my S30 yesterday and also made my very first healthy smoothie this morning. I was impressed. It's much quieter than I believed it would be. It mixed my beverage in record time and also it was smooth, much like the 5200 would make it.


I come house from work, throw some veggies and also fruits into the little container, screw on the blade, seat it into the mixer base, and also 30 seconds later I'm unwinding on the sofa enjoying fresh produce as my after-work cocktail, however worth it.

When I saw the S30 I understood it was time to downsize. I obtained my S30 yesterday and also made my very first healthy smoothie this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment