Thursday 26 March 2015

Creating Homemade French Toast Quickly

https://www.facebook.com/661550013906913/photos/a.702145629847351.1073741827.661550013906913/798078816920698/?type=1&theater
Creating Homemade French Toast Quickly
I have never been much of a cook or a baker however one thing that I can always make is French Toast.

For a very successful dietary supplement go to feelgoodgold.com to view our resveratrol!

Yet, I have just recently figured out to bake my own bread. One Sunday my wife was not feeling really well so she tried to rest. That left me to provide dinner for the entire family. My alternative meal is normally cereal or French Toast yet a quick inventory of the kitchen area showed me that there wasn't sufficient milk for cereal and then there wasn't any bread. That is when I made up my mind to have a shot at my new baking skills and make some bread from scratch. After all, I thought homemade bread will most likely make French toast even much better.

I prepared the homemade bread from start to finish within an hour by using a quick recipe with a few high powered instant yeast and lecithin. These two food ingredients mix together to make bread very easy and really quick. The lecithin helps make the dough really smooth and it made my loaf look professional. One thing with regards to making breakfast from scratch is that the whole kitchen has the aroma of delicious fresh baked bread before you even start on the toast.

The downside of this is that your kids may think that supper is ready before you start on the toast. My kids came running to the kitchen completely ready to eat at this point. When the bread was cooked and also the kitchen was full of the fantastic homemade bread aroma, I gazed on the French Toast. I produced my special mixture to dunk the bread in by blending Six eggs, 1/2 cup cream or even milk, a little vanilla, and my special active ingredient, a drop or two of almond extract together. My children love the smell of the almond extract mixed with the vanilla. I think I had them prepared to eat at this point.

I sliced one of the loaves and set my electric griddle to medium (I always start the oven or the griddle later than I should during this process), and sprayed it with cooking spray. I then dipped the bread cuts in the egg mixture and placed them on the griddle. Then I sprinkled cinnamon on each side as I flipped them. (I love them to be somewhat browned on each side once I flip them). When I completed the cooking I woke my wife and said, "Do you wish to come eat some French toast made from scratch?". We devoured the French toast and I was the hero of the household.

No comments:

Post a Comment